Introduction /Set induction:
* teacher starts the lessons by asking the students to blow on the hand.
*Teacher ask the students on what they feel
*Teacher introduce the topic "Air and air resistance"
1. Teacher ask the students to create a paper helicopter by following the steps; (attachment)
2. Students use the paper helicopter and let it fall from a higher place and observe the blade.
3. Students discuss what they observe with teacher
4.Teacher uses pupils answer to explain the air resistance.
1. Pupils in group demonstrate the action again and explain how the air resistance applies in this topic.
2. Teacher summaries the topic by listing out what the students have learned for the lesson.