1.Recognise that a magnet can exert a push or a pull
2. Identify the characteristics of magnets
- magnets have two poles
- unlike poles attract and like poles repel
- magnets attract magnetic materials
1. 3D printed parts (refer to "Resources" section)
2. 25mm disc magnets
3. 25mm Disc made from other materials (felt, aluminium, steel)
The worksheet is attached under the "Resources" section. Students should follow the instructions in the worksheet and complete all questions.
The lesson plan is co-authored between Engineering Good and Cerebral Palsy Alliance School.
Fore information on these 2 organsations, you may refer to: www.engineeringgood.org/ and www.cpas.org.sg.
January 21, 2017 - 6:36am
Copyright 2010-2016 Teachers TryScience